Thank you for joining me on a jamming good time through the aquatic world viewed from the eyes of a fisherman! Whether you are here to grab some fish swag to support the creation of new fish tunes and vids or you’re looking to go out with me and my wife Captain Amy Smith to get in on some fishing action directly, we are incredibly happy to have you here. Browse through the page and if you have any questions, please dont hesitate to reach out to me at *firstname.lastname@example.org* Many blessings, much love, and best of luck out on the water…….can’t catch em’ sitting on the couch, yeeeew!!
Ultimate Fishing Experience
Inshore Chartered Fishing With Adam J and Captain Amy
Whether its Flatty Daddy’s under the lights on a night time excursion, Monster Black and Red Drum on Big Game tackle, or cruising through the Galveston Bay System hunting Trout, Flounder, and Redfish, Adam J and his wife Captain Amy Smith will give it their ALL to put you on a fishing experience you won’t soon forget!
Half day is 4 hours, full day is 8 hours
Night Time Flounder GiggingTargeting Flounder, Sheepshead, Crabs, and Stingrays with Lights and Gigs Rates
- Half night for 2 people $550 ($100 per extra angler, up to 4 max, children under the age of 10 are free but are still included in the 4 max)
- Full night for 2 people $775 ($100 per extra angler, same as above)
Oversized Drum Catch and ReleaseTargeting over-sized Black Drum and Bull Reds with big game equipment Rates
- Half Day for 2 people $500 ($100 per extra angler, up to 4 max, children under the age of 10 are free but are still included in the 4 max)
- Full Day for 2 people $675 ($100 per extra angler, same as above)
Inshore Trout/Flounder/RedfishTargeting Trout, Flounder, Redfish using live bait in Galveston Bay Rates
- Half Day $550 for 2 people, $25 per person for live bait ($100 per extra angler, up to 4 max, children under the age of 10 are free but are still included in the 4 max)
What we provide:
Bottled waters, ice, top of the line equipment, fuel cost included in trip, as well as fish cleaning services and fish pictures.
What to bring:
Snacks, drinks other than water, windproof/waterproof/warm clothes for night trips in case it gets cold, sunblock for day trips, cooler to take your catch home, and a valid Tx fishing license.
Proceeds go towards the creation of new fishing music and fishing videos.
Thank You Greatly For Your Support
All merchandise is packaged and shipped in-house by me and my wife so please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. For returns/issues, contact *email@example.com*
We Love Fishing
And We Want You To Join Us!